- Loftus Hall,Wexford – One of the most infamous haunted houses in Ireland. There are a number of tours here that go on all year round including the Loftus Hall House Tour and Loftus Hall Nightfall Tour. I partook in one of these tours and would highly recommend it! It’s an eerie building set by the stark windswept landscape of Hook Head. Click here for details.
- Loftus Hall also hosts paranormal Lockdown tours.It will open it’s doors for a limited number of paranormal investigations in the full “Lockdown” strictly over 18’s experience at a price of €66 per person. Pre-booking is essential. Accommodation can be found at the nearby Fort Conan hotel in the seaside resort of Duncannon: Link here.The night will begin at 8:30pm, when participant will be briefed by the paranormal investigation team. Once fully prepped, everyone will be guided inside Loftus Hall where Lockdown will start. After the investigation has concluded, a de-briefing session will take place, which will be complete for all participants by 3:30am.
- The Bram Stoker festival takes over Dublin every Halloween weekend, incorporating day and nights events incorporating 4 days of living stories. For more information click here.
- The legendary IFI Horrorthon will return with 5 days of the best of the genre from October 26th – 30th 2017. You can find more information here.
- Vlad Dracula Expedition, Romania – Halloween. The Dracula Expedition 2017 (October 26 – November 1st) is a seven-day dinner party through Romania, including a Halloween party at Bran Castle! Click here for event details.
- Cork Ghost Tour is is a walking tour in Cork city, finely mixing local Ghost stories, Cork’s rich history and fun frights. Click here for more details.
- Blood Eaters And Banshees at Killeena House, A Taste of West Cork Festival. On Monday 11th September from 11am-1pm. The creator of Count Dracula was Irish but for centuries before that we had a tradition of blood suckers and ghouls. In the atmospheric surroundings of Killeena House you will be treated to a talk on this mythological world of the Irish undead! Suitable scary snacks included. Presented by West Cork College founder Dr. Bernie McCarthy.
€15 euro per ticket including a tea and homemade cake break. Click here for more details.
- Twisted Celluloid presents a host of strange, cult, horror and fantasy films in the Triskel Arts Centre in Cork. They even host an annual Film Festival! The range of films in such a unique venue is spectacular! Click here for details.